Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Phew!

This is turning out to be a intense week! Last couple of weeks were also tight but I managed to mostly stay afloat.

Now, I am slowly beginning to get pulled under from different sides and it is forcing me to rapidly prioritize, plan and execute to keep things moving. Which is tiring but very exciting. So far it has been great fun but it is ever so easy for things to become spin out of control. And this time, I was so determined to stop that from happening that I was able to turn the crisis switch on earlier than usual. Crisis mode is always fun - but I hope there isnt much damage done this time around. Cannot compromise.

2 comments:

shweta said...

nicely phrased.. feels like you're on a roller coaster!

End of Darkness said...

Haha. Roller coaster is a very apt comparison actually.