Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Intense day..

7 learnings..

1)  Working hard does mean you starve. Yes, you are eating food as normal but for some reason, you stomach is screaming out that it is starving. SO EAT!!!

2) Caffeine can keep me awake yes, but I get a feeling I am abusing it. I feel unclean. And I dont even like coffee. Well it tastes ok with Milo, by why should I consume 2 - 2.5 spoons of coffee a day? I must stop.. Coffee cannot substitute sleep.  If I am drinking coffee, it means I am not managing my time well enough to get good sleep. It is important to recognize this and work towards instead of thinking everything is hunky dory because I got 13.5 points.

3) When you call someone ask "Is this a good time to talk?" even if they ask you to call at that time. (Unless it is uber urgent)

4) My SQL isnt as good as I thought it was. Need to brush up.

5) The Directors at Credit Suisse are really nice and passionate. It is such a pleasure talking to them.. today we met a guy who was a front office salesman. He was soo sharp, and overflowing with enthusiasm. Share a lot of information. And we were after all interns. He spent a good 1 and a half hours with us.

6) Follow up from 5. Be like the Credit Suisse Directors. Spread t he knowledge, and help lift people up. It is the highest form of achievement possible.

7) Be happy. Spread happiness. "Dont hate! Love, or be neutral". Everything in life is beautiful. Its all a matter of perspective :)


No comments: