Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thoughts...

Why dont I seem to have the intensity I had on Friday? Is it possible only when I am rushing to meet a deadline? Or do I work better when there is a group of people working on the same thing?

Yes, what had to be done on Friday required less brainwork and more hardwork. Is that the reason? Is it the environment? I should try working in SoC then.. Or maybe the current relaxed, half focussed way is the ideal way to do something.. Relaxed yes.. but half focussed? No cannot be. So why is it that I am not able to focus on the task at hand for a stretch and finish it off? Why does the focus come only in bursts? Even when I am very much interested in the task at hand? 

Future steps:
Try working at SoC alone
Observe yourself while doing today's project... see if its the group factor.
Will yourself to focus.. Dont think of anything but the focus.

No comments: