Monday, November 17, 2008

Money

Money, you can be a blessing and a curs at the same time. You turn friends into enemies and enemies into friends. You free us from our worries and you return other worries to us at the same time.

Money - what are your thoughts?
I am the seal of the heart - a heart sealed by me will love me exclusively.

Money - what will become of the one who loves you when you leave him?
I print a mark on my lover's heart which will remain a wound forever.

Money - what do you love most?
To change hands.

Money where is your place of abode?
In the heart of the one who adores me.

Money - whom do you seek?
The one who seeks me.

Money - whom do you obey?
To the one who has elevated himself above me, I shall become his slave and lie like dust at his feet.

Inayat Khan

“The purpose of industry was to serve the public by creating services and goods to meet its needs. It was not to make profits. Profits were necessary conditions but not its purpose.” - The Archbishop of Canterbury.

"The really great and long-term successful entrepre­neurs I have met or know of, have first had a vision, then went about its realisation. "

Reproduced from a very deep article on Money by Hans Frick! Thanks for the birthday gift pa! :)

I totally agree. The reason why financial markets are collapsing today is because the banks went after money. Dont go after money. It will come to you when you dont have a need for it. Have a vison, then go try to realise it. Money will come... You will have enough.. if you dont need it.

No comments: