Sunday, July 18, 2010

Problems -> Solutions

I have been getting bogged down a by problems lately. Getting stuck. Complaining. Looking for a way out instead of forcing my way out. I am becoming myopic. I feel myself devoid of the freedom I used to be proud of.

And it is amazing how quickly things move when your mental make-up changes from the caged nature of "Oh no, there are so many problems - this cant be happening to me!" to the freedom of "Assume the worst - solve the problem - move forward."

Assume the worst. Solve the problem. Move on. Dont sit inside a cage.

You are here to do bigger things - solve bigger problems! You cant be wasting time on getting bogged down by your own little trivial issues - they are just distractions.. and shouldnt be eating up so much time!

1 year to go.. no time to waste. Think 1 year. Think 10 years. Dont think 1 week. Focus!

No comments: